Uncategorized

I’M BACK! (Maybe?)

Hello Readers! I have been away for a while and I feel really bad about it. I said I would be posting more blog posts, but I didn’t and I really wanted to do it, but I couldn’t. The past few months I have been really stressed when it comes to my nursing degree and… Continue reading I’M BACK! (Maybe?)

Uncategorized

Blog Anniversary | Update

Hello Readers! So like a week ago I got a notification from WordPress that my blog has turned 3 years! I had forgotten when the anniversary was and when I got the notification I got some mixed feelings about my anniversary and my blog in general. When I think about the last year I am… Continue reading Blog Anniversary | Update

Uncategorized

Anticipated Releases July-September 2019

Hello Readers! So today I am going to be talking about some books which I am really excited to read, but the only problem is that they haven’t come out yet. So that is why I am sharing with you, we all have to wait, so we can all suffer together… No I’m joking, I… Continue reading Anticipated Releases July-September 2019

Uncategorized

Kpop Playlist | June 2019

So I know it is a bit late, but better late than never right! I actually really enjoyed doing the last Kpop Playlist, so I am going to be doing that for this month as well. Of course I listen to more songs, but if I were to put them all in a list, you… Continue reading Kpop Playlist | June 2019

Uncategorized

BUDDY READ WITH ME | Every Heart A Doorway (Part3: Ch7-end)

Hello Readers! So here is the final part to the Every Heart A Doorway Buddy Read. And for a while this is going to be the final one I will be doing, since I get the feeling you guys don’t enjoy this as much as I thought you would (as much as I would), so… Continue reading BUDDY READ WITH ME | Every Heart A Doorway (Part3: Ch7-end)

Uncategorized

BUDDY READ WITH ME | Every Heart A Doorway (Part 2: Ch4-6)

Hello Readers! And welcome to the second part of the Every Heart A Doorway Buddy read. Today we will be discussing chapters 4, 5 and 6. So if you have read those chapters you can see what my thoughts were on them and of course tell me your thoughts. If you still need to read… Continue reading BUDDY READ WITH ME | Every Heart A Doorway (Part 2: Ch4-6)

Uncategorized

BUDDY READ WITH ME | Every Heart A Doorway (Part 1: Ch 1-3)

Hello Readers! So like a week ago I was struck with an idea at like 2 AM in the morning and today I am going to share that idea with you. I have always been a fan of buddy reading, I love the interaction and discussing a book which you are reading together. So that… Continue reading BUDDY READ WITH ME | Every Heart A Doorway (Part 1: Ch 1-3)

Uncategorized

May 2019 | Kpop Playlist

Hello Readers! In the spirit of the Asian Readathon and May being Asian Pacific American Heritage Month, I thought it would be a fun idea to share some of the Kpop songs I will be listening to in the month of May. For those of you who aren't familiar with Kpop it stands for Korean… Continue reading May 2019 | Kpop Playlist

Uncategorized

2019 Goals

Hello Readers! I know we are already almost a month into the New Year, but I am still going to share my goals with you. You can always create new goals if you want to, it doesn’t have to be at the start of a New Year per say. I am going to share my… Continue reading 2019 Goals

Uncategorized

Make Me Read It | Introduction

Hello Readers! So a couple of days ago, I posted a twitter poll with the question if people would be interested in a specific type of series, and 93% was positive and the remaining 7% was neutral. So I am doing a new series! This series is going to on both my blog and my… Continue reading Make Me Read It | Introduction