It is Friday again, I love Fridays! Today I am having my very first wedding from a friend getting wed, I am really looking forward to it (I am at the party when this post goes up). Today’s post is about books which were released in 2017, and I have been reading a lot of books which were released in 2017, at least I thought I did until I looked it up. I have been buying some more books released this year.
1) What was the last book you read relating to this topic?
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas. I would really recommend this book. It was amazing!
2) What is the next book you think you’ll read relating to this topic?
Caraval by Stephanie Garber. I have been hearing mixed things about Caraval, but I am still going to give to a shot. The concept interests me.
3) What is the best book you’ve ever read relating to this topic?
The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
4) What is the worst book you’ve ever read relating to this topic?
As of right now, none.
5) What’s your favourite cover of a book relating to this topic?
What is your favorite 2017 release you have read so far?