Today I am going to you with a tag I have been tagged for indirectly. I was tagged by A Girl Cloaked In Night, she said “if you have second-guessed yourself, felt like you aren’t unique or special, then I tag you!” And well that applies to me. So here are the rules for this tag!
- Thank the person that nominated you for this tag and link to their blog (spread the love, basically).
- Write as many things that are unique to you as possible: these can be things that you do, say, like or have that make you different to other people or let you stand out. It can be what defines you as a person, a little thing about you that is just simply you or something little known that you think makes you up as a person.
- Nominate up to 10 bloggers or as many as you like; there isn’t a limit.
- You can take this tag as seriously or non-seriously as you like; you can laugh whilst doing it or feel contemplative: this is about you, after all.
- After you’ve written this and if you ever feel like there’s nothing to you but what other people have already said and done, look back to your post and remember that it isn’t true.
Unique things about me:
- I love learning, I love expending my knowledge of something. Nature, the human body, the universe and all interests me.
- If you were to break open my heart you will find books and music. Those are my passion, I love singing the most, I am not as good as Rihanna or Demi Lovato, but I can sing. I have a classic voice, so classic songs will fit my voice the best.
- Extending to previous one, I own a keyboard and a guitar. And once I have the time I will teach myself how to play it. I can almost play Happy Birthday on the guitar.
- I am good at listening to people, I can get a bit awkward when I need to comfort someone, but that is because I want to comfort them and just don’t know how I can do that in the best way for them.
- Even though I judge a book by its cover, I try to see the really person inside instead on the outside. I usually see the best in others, and see people as individuals.
- I am a proud geek. I love games, books, anime and manga. When something sparks my interest I will think about it for days, weeks and months until I find something new.
- I was supposed to be one of a triplet, but I was the only one “strong” enough to survive and develop. Imagine there being three of me… Poor world…
- I am overly ambitious. I want to complete college, do a blog, I want to start a BookTube channel (eventually) and I want to write a book. Probably when I have done that all, I will think of something new I can do.
- I’m not easily defeated. I will keep fighting until I have achieved what I wanted to achieve, and while doing that I will stay positive.
So that was it. I am not going to tag anyone for this. If you felt like you need to do it, or that you are less important than others, I tag you to do this. Because it will make you feel special, because you are. Everyone is special, there is no other you in the world.