I have been nominated by Tiana from the Book Raven for this Award. So thank you Tiana for nominating me. I have been nominated before so I won’t be making up questions or tagging people, but because Tiana toke the time and consideration in nominating me, I’ll be honored to do it!
So let’s get started!
- If you had to choose between obtaining the power of strength, the power of invisibility, or the power to mind read, which would you choose and why?
Invisibility I think. I sometimes need some space or time for myself. And right now in my home I mostly don’t have it. There is always someone home whenever I am and I share a room with my sister, so I don’t have a place withdraw, when I need it.
- What song got stuck in your head most recently? How do you feel about that song?
How Far I’ll Go from Moana. I watched the movie yesterday with my sister, and I felt empowered by the song to achieve my goal.
- Do you believe that we are fated to go down a certain path or that we choose that path we take? Why do you feel that way?
This one is pretty hard. I think a bit of both. I think there is a rough sketch of where I will go and what I will become, but I can decided myself how I will get there. I have never really thought it through.
- What side character from the book you’re currently reading would you be and why?
Uhm… I like to think I am mostly like Annabeth from Percy Jackson, but I think when I look very critical at my own personality I would be more like Grover. Not that there is anything wrong with him. He is a great character! He is caring, but not brave, just like me.
- Do you have any pets? If you do picture them here:
No, I don’t :(. I wish I had though. When I will be moving on my own I will be getting a cat. I am more of a cat person than a dog person.
- If you could instantly learn any language in the world which would it be and why?
Japanese or French. One of my dreams is going to Japan to, my sister and I have made the promise that we would go together someday, so then it be useful if you can speak and read Japanese. And French because it is a beautiful language. I have had French in secondary school, I was better at it than German, but I heard that it would become very difficult if I continued and I didn’t have that much confidence in my ability to keep the 6 I had in the next year.
- What was the last book you read that inspired you? What is your favorite quote from that book? (Sorry for the extra step, I just love quotes!)
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff. ‘Am I not merciful?’ To be honest, I am not really a person who remembers quotes, I don’t take notes while reading to write them down, but whenever I think of Illuminae this is one of the lines that pops into my mind.
- What place from your childhood do you wish you could see again for the first time?
Germany. I know I have been in Germany with my family when I was young, but I can’t remember anything from it. It has been years and I would love to go back (even though I can’t speak the language).
- What is your favorite time? Why is it your favorite?
I have always loved the Renascence and the Greek period, mostly because of the art.
- Who is/was your favorite teacher? What did they teach and why are they your favorite? (Give them a little thank you for being awesome)
My current mentor, Rein. He is someone who really listens to you and questions everything you say, he makes you think through situations, thoughts and reactions. He helps you reflect on yourself and from goals.
- If you could ask your favorite character a question what would it be?
That would probably be: Would you marry me? Haha.
So what question would you ask your favorite character? And again Tiana thank you for nominating me 🙂