I am here today with a tag! I haven’t done one in a while I believe… I was tagged by Savannah from The Book Prophet to do this. Thank you, Savannah! You should check out her blog if you haven’t already. Now let’s get on with the tag!
- A fictional family you would like to spend Christmas dinner with.
The Weasleys. I can think of a family I would love to spend Christmas with than the Weasleys. I would wear the sweater they get for Christmas, I would love to eat Molly’s food and I would have the most fun and amazing time with each and every member of this family.
- A bookish item would like to receive as a gift.
Bookmarks. Almost all the bookmarks I have are handmade or have been creatively promoted to bookmark. Or a bookish mug, I would love that as well.
- A fictional character you think would make the perfect Christmas elf?
I am going with the same as Savannah, Dobby. He is perfect for it and he would enjoy it as well. But I also would love to see Lucien from A Court Of Thorns And Roses in a Christmas Elf suit, because I know he would be pissed off about the fact that he would have to wear it.
- Match a book to its perfect Christmas song.
I really don’t know a book that could match a Christmas song. Sorry, I am going to pass this one.
- Bah Humbag – a book or fictional character you’ve been disappointed in and should be put on the Naughty list.
- A book or fictional character you think deserves more love and appreciation and deserves to be put on the Nice list.
- Red, green and gold: a book cover that has a wonderfully Christmas feel to it.
This book just screams Winter/Christmas to me and I don’t know why. But it would be the perfect book to snuggle up with in a blanket and some hot chocolate or tea by the Christmas lights.
- A book or series you love so much that you want everyone to find it under their Christmas tree this year so they can read and love it too.
Don’t let the cover fool you, this is a great book. I loved it! This has romance, humor and magic in it, mixed with great characters.
Lia from Lost In A Story
Chelsea from RomWeasley Books
Debby from alwaysbooking
Evelina from AvalinahBooks
Tanya from Scribbled Dreams
Brookie from Brookie Cowles
Don’t feel pressured to do this tag. You don’t have to do it if you don’t want to or if you already have done this tag.
Who else is so ready for Christmas?
– Debbie –