I was nominated by Alicia from livepulchritudinously for the award, so thank you Alicia! I have been nominated before for this Award, so I won’t be nominating anyone specific. But I do want to do it because someone took the time to nominate me.
- Answer the 11 questions from the nominator
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Ask them 11 questions
So let’s bring some sunshine to the cold autumn/winter weather!
- What is your favorite type of flower (the award image inspired me)?
I don’t really have a favorite type of flower. I am not really a plant person, they always die, no matter how hard I try to keep them alive. So I let my mom take care of the plant I receive from others. But I do like orchid (whenever my mom has them)
- Do you believe in conspiracy theories? If so, which ones and why? If not, why?
I don’t know actually. I have never really thought about it.
- What has been your favorite age so far?
The Rome/Greek time period. I really loved that time period because of the art that was made in that time and the Renascence, for the same reason. I learned about these time periods in my Music classic.
- What is your favorite Disney movie?
Please don’t make me pick one! I will name them all: Mulan, The Lion King, Rapunzel, Beauty and the Beast, Lilo and Stitch, Frozen and Big Hero 6
- If you had to pick: rainy day or snowy day which would it be?
Snowy, I love the way everything looks when it has snowed.
- If you could have three wishes, what would they be?
Oh this is a hard one… I am just picking the once that come to mind.
I would wish for world peace, that the price on books will be lower and that I will get my happily ever after.
- What was the last thing you ate?
Apple pie from the Hema, and it is delicious! Right now I am drinking tea, with a bit of milk and honey, because I have a sore throat.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
Book related: thin paper and paperbacks that aren’t the same size in a series, changing book covers while the original was already gorgeous.
The rest: hearing people eat, I don’t know why but that really annoys me.
- What was the last book you read?
I had to consult Goodreads for this, but it was What We Saw. And I am currently reading 4 books, because I want to read them all and finish them all.
- Are you a coffee person or a tea person?
I drink both, but I am a tea person.
- What are you looking forward to most right now?
A lot of things: Christmas and the preparations for it, my two weeks of from internship to rest a bit, finishing my internship and starting my final phase in my education.
And here are my 11 questions:
- What has been on your ‘I’ll be working on this for 2014/2015/2016?’ List for years?
- What is your favorite book of all time?
- What is one of your unpopular opinions?
- What is your favorite quote?
- What is your favorite blog post to write?
- Facebook, twitter or Instagram?
- What would be your reading goal for 2017?
- Which book is your most anticipated release for this winter?
- With which star would you like to trade places with for one day?
- What book needs to get a sequel?
- What was the best movie you have seen in 2016?
So if you haven’t been nominated by anyone to do this award, I nominate you. And if you want to do it again, I nominate you as well.
– Debbie –