I was tagging by the wonderful and funny Lia from Lost In A Story to do this tag. I would recommend you check out her blog and her post of the Recipe of Me Tag (that one is hilarious). So let so, how do we create me?
- Tag the creator
- Tag 5 other people
- Give a method that you feel is the ‘recipe of you’.
How to make your own Debbie!
- Let’s start with the easy first step, get a bowl (and while you are at, just get the rest you need, to stay organized. No? Okay.)
- Put on some music you can sing a-long to, nothing feels better than singing a-long songs you know to heart.
- Okay, let’s start with the basics. A hint of emotions… I said a hint not a hand (great way to start).
- Now, I think we can add the social skills. She needs it, don’t be too shy, add some more (really, no? With the one before you didn’t have any problem adding some more…)
- Now we need a bit salt and pepper for the creativity and determination.
- Next we might need some confident to go with the determination (a little bit more would be lovely!)
- Okay now we will throw in some books, music and wonder. (at least you can do something right)
- Are you ready for the last two steps? You can put her in the oven now 15 minutes on 200 degree (We don’t want her to be too hot :P)
- After she is done baking you need to give her some time to cool down. OUCH! You broke a part of her, I think that is trust. Do we need that?
- If you want you can put some decoration on her, to make her stand out (only if you want to…)
This was so much fun to do, but it also feels very personal. I don’t mind sharing personal stuff, but there are events that made me who I am that aren’t as funny as I am making them in this tag. I think everyone has those events…
So the 5 people I tag are:
Heather from the Sassy Geek
Alicia from livepulchritudinously
Evelina from AvalinahsBooks
Savannah from the Book Prophet
Don’t feel any pressure doing this tag, you don’t HAVE TO do it 🙂
– Debbie –