I was nominated by Girl Who Reads fort his award. For that I want to thank her, if you click the link you will go to her Versatile Blogger Award.
And I also would like to say, sorry for not posting this earlier, but life has been busy and NaNoWriMo is around the corner, so I have been doing a lot.
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
7 Facts About Me
- I am going on a trip to London next Friday to Monday, and I am super excited for it. London has to be my most beloved place, I have traveled to so far.
- I love stay up till late at night and sleep in in the morning. I’m not a morning person and my brains only starts to function at its best at night, so my writing is at its best at night.
- I love snow! It gives a sort of magical feeling to the world, for me. I hope it will snow in the Netherlands this year, last year I haven’t seen any snow.
- I drink coffee and tea (and chocolate milk). But I prefer tea the most.
- I still watch Disney and Dreamworks movies, and I’m not ashamed.
- I have two cats, they are named Mimi and Pummie. We only have them for 10 weeks right now, but I really love them.
- My favorite colors are green and blue.
I took way too much time think of interesting facts about myself. But these were my facts.
Vivian from Writing With Style
Jess from beaucoupbooks
Allie from The Wondrous Life Of Allie M
Maria from Parisian Bookshelf
Cheyenne from Cheyenne Raphael Writes
i’ll be looking forward to your 7 facts.